Featured Post

Kamala Sohonie's scientific legacy

Image
Kamala Sohonie's scientific legacy  The Indian Woman Who Turned Rejection into Revolution: Kamala Sohonie's Untold Story.   Unravel an unspoken story of Kamala Sohonie. Discover how the first Indian woman in science won over rejection in order to achieve the groundbreaking research on Neera and transform nutrition.   The Indian Lady Who Transformed Rejection into a Revolution: The Untold Story of Kamala Sohonie. History tends to make people see famous names. But thousands of visionary minds are in the background. One such revolutionary is Kamala Sohonie. She became the first Indian woman to get a PhD in the scientific field. It is a test of strength, and her story is highly symbolic of academic achievement rather than a mere success story. She turned unambiguous discrimination into a lifelong scientific and social improvement quest. In turn, her legacy provides important career advice on how to break professional obstacles. This is an article that reveals her se...

AI Technology - You can 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗚𝗣𝗧.


AI Technology - You can 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗚𝗣𝗧.





You can 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗚𝗣𝗧.





Job Interviews are hard !!




These 20 ChatGPT prompts will 10X your Selection chances.



General Resume Building:


“Review my resume and suggest changes to make it more suitable for a position as a [job title] at [company].”

“I want to emphasize my [specific skill] in my resume.
How should I phrase it?”

“What are some action verbs that I can use to describe my responsibilities in my previous job?”

“Summarize my work experience listed on my resume in one paragraph.”



Creating Cover Letter:


“Write a sample introductory paragraph for my cover letter for a [job title] role.”

“I have difficulty expressing my enthusiasm in my cover letter.
Can you help?”

“Review this cover letter and tell me if it aligns well with the [job title] position I’m applying for.”

“List questions that a well-crafted cover letter for [industry] should answer.”




Job Interview Preparation:


“Write a sample introductory paragraph for my cover letter for a [job title] role.”

“I have difficulty expressing my enthusiasm in my cover letter.
Can you help?”

“Review this cover letter and tell me if it aligns well with the [job title] position I’m applying for.”

“List questions that a well-crafted cover letter for [industry] should answer.”



Salary Negotiation:


“What are some tips for negotiating a higher salary for [job title]?”

“Help me draft an email negotiating benefits such as remote work days or educational stipends.”

“Give me phrases to use when negotiating salary that show I’ve done my research.”

“What are some common mistakes to avoid when negotiating salary?”



Job Search Strategies:


“I’ve been job hunting for months with no luck.
Review my job search strategy and suggest improvements.”

“I’m considering working with a recruitment agency. What questions should I ask them?”

“How can I use LinkedIn effectively for job hunting?”

“What are some lesser-known job search platforms suitable for [industry]?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Avocado Cake: Yields a single 6-inch, two-layer cake.

Gemini Budget Planner in Google Sheets

21 AI Tools Every Small Business in India Needs to Use