Postbox Live: FOOTBALL CAKE

FOOTBALL CAKE

 

 FOOTBALL CAKE

FOOTBALL CAKE





Since it allows me to try out new ideas and get more experience, I like getting requests for cakes that I have never made before.


Now let's talk about my relationship to football. I guess it started with the Playstation when I was a kid.



That's why I was naturally excited to make a football cake.


FOOTBALL CAKE




I made two 8-inch cakes for the cake and sandwiched them together with buttercream.

After that, I curled out the top and bottom to create the circle.


Once the shape was established, I covered the cake with buttercream for a crumb coat and refrigerated it for around one hour while I made the fondant.

FOOTBALL CAKE




I created three different coloured fondants:



white, green, and navy blue.

White and navy blue for the cake, and green for the lawn.

I pulled the cake out of the freezer when the fondant was done.

The green fondant was the first thing I rolled out and put on the cake board.

I then began by covering the cake with thinly rolled white fondant, which served as a foundation.

I cut out pentagon shapes from the navy blue fondant and hexagon shapes from the white fondant to create the design on the cake.


I simply enlarged the shapes that I found online and traced them. I cut out the shapes using those as my templates.


FOOTBALL CAKE




I then began using water to adhere the shapes to the cake.

To make sure all gaps were filled, a white hexagon was adhered on, and then navy blue pentagons were placed around it.


I smoothed out the remaining green icing and chopped it into thinner strips to make the grass pop.


I then used royal icing to attach the smaller strips to the green frosting on the board.


For the nameplate, I layered a navy blue pentagon and a white hexagon, then arranged the two on top of the cake.


I then wrote the name and message using white royal icing.
I steamed the cake using a kettle, as I mentioned in my baking advice post.


At last, the cake was completed!








#FootballCake, #SoccerDessert, #SportsTreat, #EdibleFootball, #CakeArt, #SweetGoal, #TeamSpirit, #GameDayDessert, #SportsParty, #FootballTheme, #CakeDecorating, #FondantFootball, #DeliciousDessert, #CelebrationCake, #FootballFan, #SoccerCelebration, #SportsCake, #GoalPostCake, #FootballSeason, #CakeInspiration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments