Postbox Live: Cheesecake - Peanut butter and Chocolate

Cheesecake - Peanut butter and Chocolate

 

  Cheesecake - Peanut butter and Chocolate 




Cheesecake - Peanut butter and chocolate


I've wanted to make cheesecake for a really long time.

So I got cream cheese just to make sure I had no excuses.

I decided to make Cheesecake as a Valentine's Day present for myself.

Because I wanted to attempt making a no-bake cheesecake previously and no one likes to feel pressured into producing a poor dessert for Valentine's Day,

I decided to give it a shot.

Three layers and a top were applied to the cake.


What I made use of was







Cheesecake - Bottom layer:

Cheesecake - Peanut butter and chocolate



A variety of biscuits or

cookies 250g or

milk and 75ml

250 grams of cream cheese,

85 grams of powdered sugar

and

1 teaspoon of vanilla extract


should be layered in between.




Cheesecake - Top layer:


peanut butter

Fifty grams of milk,

one hundred grams of powdered sugar,

and additional sugar,

based on consistency

100g of chopped chocolate as a garnish





Cheesecake - Peanut butter and chocolate



Cheesecake - How:


I started by crushing the biscuits in the bottom layer using the ends of a rolling pin.

Once the crumbs were well-crushed, I mixed them together with the milk.

I put this in a springform baking tray and froze it while I worked on the main layer.

I began by whipping the cream cheese for the middle layer,

adding the vanilla essence and icing sugar, and mixing everything together.

Once everything was well blended and creamy, I removed the baking tray from the freezer,

filled it, and put it back in.

I began by whipping the peanut butter for the top layer,

then added half of the icing sugar, the milk,

and the remaining half, whipping to incorporate each addition.


Cheesecake - Peanut butter and chocolate




Cheesecake - ready




#Cheesecake, #DessertDelight, #SweetTreats, #IndulgeInFlavor, #CreamyGoodness, #DecadentDesserts, #DeliciouslyRich, #TemptingTreats, #GourmetGoodies, #DivineDesserts, #YummyInMyTummy, #HeavenlySweets, #MouthwateringDelights, #SavorTheFlavor, #IrresistibleIndulgence, #SweetToothSatisfaction, #FlavorfulBites, #DelectableDesserts, #SinfullyDelicious, #TastyTreats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments