Featured Post

Kamala Sohonie's scientific legacy

Image
Kamala Sohonie's scientific legacy  The Indian Woman Who Turned Rejection into Revolution: Kamala Sohonie's Untold Story.   Unravel an unspoken story of Kamala Sohonie. Discover how the first Indian woman in science won over rejection in order to achieve the groundbreaking research on Neera and transform nutrition.   The Indian Lady Who Transformed Rejection into a Revolution: The Untold Story of Kamala Sohonie. History tends to make people see famous names. But thousands of visionary minds are in the background. One such revolutionary is Kamala Sohonie. She became the first Indian woman to get a PhD in the scientific field. It is a test of strength, and her story is highly symbolic of academic achievement rather than a mere success story. She turned unambiguous discrimination into a lifelong scientific and social improvement quest. In turn, her legacy provides important career advice on how to break professional obstacles. This is an article that reveals her se...

Cheesecake - Peanut butter and Chocolate

 

  Cheesecake - Peanut butter and Chocolate 




Cheesecake - Peanut butter and chocolate


I've wanted to make cheesecake for a really long time.

So I got cream cheese just to make sure I had no excuses.

I decided to make Cheesecake as a Valentine's Day present for myself.

Because I wanted to attempt making a no-bake cheesecake previously and no one likes to feel pressured into producing a poor dessert for Valentine's Day,

I decided to give it a shot.

Three layers and a top were applied to the cake.


What I made use of was







Cheesecake - Bottom layer:

Cheesecake - Peanut butter and chocolate



A variety of biscuits or

cookies 250g or

milk and 75ml

250 grams of cream cheese,

85 grams of powdered sugar

and

1 teaspoon of vanilla extract


should be layered in between.




Cheesecake - Top layer:


peanut butter

Fifty grams of milk,

one hundred grams of powdered sugar,

and additional sugar,

based on consistency

100g of chopped chocolate as a garnish





Cheesecake - Peanut butter and chocolate



Cheesecake - How:


I started by crushing the biscuits in the bottom layer using the ends of a rolling pin.

Once the crumbs were well-crushed, I mixed them together with the milk.

I put this in a springform baking tray and froze it while I worked on the main layer.

I began by whipping the cream cheese for the middle layer,

adding the vanilla essence and icing sugar, and mixing everything together.

Once everything was well blended and creamy, I removed the baking tray from the freezer,

filled it, and put it back in.

I began by whipping the peanut butter for the top layer,

then added half of the icing sugar, the milk,

and the remaining half, whipping to incorporate each addition.


Cheesecake - Peanut butter and chocolate




Cheesecake - ready




#Cheesecake, #DessertDelight, #SweetTreats, #IndulgeInFlavor, #CreamyGoodness, #DecadentDesserts, #DeliciouslyRich, #TemptingTreats, #GourmetGoodies, #DivineDesserts, #YummyInMyTummy, #HeavenlySweets, #MouthwateringDelights, #SavorTheFlavor, #IrresistibleIndulgence, #SweetToothSatisfaction, #FlavorfulBites, #DelectableDesserts, #SinfullyDelicious, #TastyTreats,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Avocado Cake: Yields a single 6-inch, two-layer cake.

Gemini Budget Planner in Google Sheets

21 AI Tools Every Small Business in India Needs to Use