Postbox Live: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAKE WHITE FOREST CAKE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAKE WHITE FOREST CAKE

  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAKE 
 WHITE FOREST CAKE






Happy Birthday! Another year, and you're just getting sweeter.


You look ageless, grow wiser and have more fun every year. Happy Birthday.


It's your special day—the day you get a free dessert at a restaurant in exchange for being stared at by everyone in the place!


I can't wait to celebrate with you tonight. Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday! I want to make a toast to you—when can we meet up for drinks on me?
I know you hate surprises, so I'll just tell you now: I want to celebrate with you; when can we meet?


I love you for so many reasons, and today you're giving me an excuse to eat cake, so it's really over the top. Happy Birthday!

This is All Birthday Wishes but what about special on birthday. everyone favourite and celebrate with Cake .. its happy birthday cake

It also calls for somewhat more flour and fewer eggs.

The way chocolate shavings look on the whipped cream is the source of both of their forest names. Perhaps the fact that the cake is infused with and without cherries or strawberries (a completely made-up detail)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAKE - WHITE FOREST CAKE
 

Now


that you have a notion, let's see how I came up with mine:

 

What I made use of Happy Birthday Cake

Approximately 170g of flour ( plus extra for dusting tin )

170g of sugar

Margarine 120g (plus extra for greasing the tin)

Eggs: 5 Vanilla essence                

One teaspoon of baking powder                

Two teaspoons

 

The cream of whipping              


300ml Sugar 

(optional, based on whipping cream sweetness)

 

Filling/Topping

100ml of apple juice and 200g of cherries were consumed.

One hundred grammes of white chocolate


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAKE - WHITE FOREST CAKE




 

How and the Happy Birthday Cake 


I began by gathering all the ingredients, heating up the oven, then dusting and greasing the cake pan.

I combined all of the cake ingredients in a mixing bowl and, using a hand mixer, gradually increased the speed to a high setting as the consistency changed until everything was well combined.

I poured the batter when it was ready.

to preserve as much air in the mixture for a light, airy cake as possible, I scraped the bowl into the cake tin with my hands.

After that, it was placed in the oven and roasted for forty-five minutes, or until it was done.

After that, the prepared cake was allowed to cool on a cooling rack.

 

Happy Birthday Cake - The Cream: 



HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAKE - WHITE FOREST CAKE





As soon as the cake batter was removed from the mixing bowl, the bowl, mixers, and bottle used for measurement were all cleaned and refrigerated.

 

Whipping cream was already inside.

 

I started working as soon as I was ready to make the cream, taking everything out of the refrigerator.

 

I didn't need to add any sugar because my whipping cream was already sweetened when I measured and placed it in the mixing bowl.

 

I was careful not to overwhip the cream and used medium speed to whisk it until peaks started to form.

 

Happy Birthday Cake - Filling: 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAKE - WHITE FOREST CAKE


For the garnish, I sliced some of the cherries but left some whole.

 

The cake was then divided into three layers.


To make the layers moist, apple juice was used, although they weren't completely submerged.


To achieve a flawless finish when filling the cake, the top layer turned into the bottom layer and the bottom layer into the top layer.


After setting a plate on my cakestand, I began assembling the layers by spreading the whipped cream on top of the plate, adding the cherries, and then moving on to the next layer.

The whipped cream coated the entire cake once it reached the top tier.

I "shaved" the chocolate onto the cake with a knife.

After that, I arranged the cherries on top.

To create the nameplate for my message, I melted some chocolate, poured it over some paper, and then put it in the freezer. I made this cake to greet our guests as we were having them over.

Whoa! It's safe to say that filling the cake takes a significant amount of work, but the outcome is spectacular! 



#HappyBirthdayCake, #BirthdayCake, #CakeLovers, #CelebrationTime, #SweetTreats, #YummyDelights, #PartyTime, #CakeObsession, #CakeGoals, #DeliciousDesserts, #BirthdayCelebration, #CakeLove, #SweetTooth, #BirthdayWishes, #CakeArt, #CakeDecorating, #CakeInspiration, #CakeDesign, #BirthdaySurprise, #CakeAddict,

Post a Comment

0 Comments